With our heartfelt gratitude for your donations & friendship in 2015, we wish you a wonderful 2016 filled with Peace and Happiness!
Thanks to your generosity EWT Fund had a very successful first full year as a non-profit! THANK YOU!
Here is the brief summary of milestones, highlights & impact of 2015:
- Approved as 501(C) 3 tax-exempt, charitable organization by IRS on March 3, 2015 but effective July 24, 2014 which is the establishment date.
- Website designed and released at the end of March. We are thankful for Meltem Demirors and Matthew Macione for their time and energy not only with the design but ongoing support
- Received first online donation on April 14
- Fundraiser Luncheon, January 10
- International Women’s’ Day Celebration Luncheon, March 8
- Private Fundraiser event at Oya and Brian Freed’s House, October 24
- Fundraiser & promotional participation at annual Turkishfest by ATA Houston, November 14/15
- Private fundraiser BD party by Filiz ozdogan, December 12
- $34,300 between January 1, 2015 / September 16
- $11, 140 between September 16 / December 21
- Provided $34,200 scholarships fir 2015/16 school year
- $30,150 for 100 high school female student
- $4,050 for 5 college level female student
- Cash on account $11,140 is the donations received since we wired the 2015/16 school year scholarships on September 16
- 99% private individuals
- %1 corporate gift matching
- 58% of the total donations made to the pool
- 42% of the total donations were made to support one or more student as an individual or as a family